Wednesday, February 15, 2006

When You Love Somebody

It's been an emotionally draining week, especially for Tim and his family. Seattle is back to beautiful days with snow expected over the weekend. Bill's funeral is going to be on Friday and many of Tims siblings will be here. I'm excited to meet two more of the twelve kids, to think that in over 2 years of knowing the family I only have 2 members left to meet- whew.

My training is going relatively well. We had a 2 mile timed run on Monday, didn't do too badly, and I have swim practice tonight. I'm feeling that I will need to step it up a little next week, it's been about 3 weeks of training and although I'm feeling really good I don't feel as if I'm doing enough. I feel as if I should be further along.

Always remember to tell the people you care for, I love you.

No comments: