This weekend took so much out of me that I missed my swim/run on Monday night. The rest of the weeks training will include a 45min spin class, a 1200-1500yrd swim, 6-8 miles of running and a 25 mile bike ride. At the end of the bike ride there will be a Nutrition Clinic at Redhook Brewery, of all places. I have yet to bike outside this year and although I know how to ride a bike I'm a little nervous about riding in such a large group (there are 80 of us).
As I had said a few blogs ago, it's time to step up my training. Next week I will be out of the country and away from my scheduled practices so, it will be up to me to stay focused and continue building on the program and working just a little harder.
I am having a lot of fun with this program. It has certainly gotten me back into the workout grove and if my fundraising goes well I think I may have to do another one and another one and another one. Anyone interested in joining me? Oh, and I promise I will make time for a family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment