Monday, April 03, 2006

Week 9 of 21

I'm not even half way there, I have to admit that I have a far way to go. My runs are still feeling a little sluggish, my bike rides could certainly use a little more power and my swimming, well I just need to get into the pool more than once a week. Even though I am feeling this way, I promise all of you that have made a contribution to this wonderful cause that I will be completing this triathlon.

Today we had three 1-mile repeats, tomorrow I will run about 3 miles, Wednesday I will be doing an hour of boot camp and then swimming for an hour. Thursday I plan on doing a 17-mile bike ride, Friday I will do a 4-6 mile run, Saturday we are doing a 1-hour trail run and Sunday I plan on resting. I will let you know what really happens and how it really turns out.

Thanks for all of your support.

No comments: