Monday, April 24, 2006

First Game Of The Season

It was a beautiful day in Seattle with temperatures in the 70's. Tim and I finally went to a Mariners Game yesterday and even though they lost it was a perfect day for baseball. When we got home we headed out on a 20-mile bike ride, with a pit stop at the Dey's house.

Training has been going well. Last week I did a run that I was not happy with but having bad days are expected. Tim and I will be doing a sprint triathlon on June 3rd, he's doing it to support his lovely wife and I'm doing it as a practice run before the real thing.

If you have made a contribution to Team in Training, thank you and I look forward to swimming, riding and running this race because of your support. If you haven't made a contribution...do it now!

No comments: