Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hump Day

The middle of the week. It can be the greatest feeling in the world OR it can feel as if the week is just dragging along. This Wednesday is a good one. I've just returned from a run that felt really good and I'm about to cook my husband and I some cod. Although cod is some of the cheapest fish you can buy, it is probably one of my favorites. I suspect that it is because cod or salt fish as we know it in Jamaica is a part of our national dish and I ate it a lot growing up.

Monday Tim and I went for a 2500m swim. Tuesday was an off day because we decided to go watch the Everett Silvertips play in the playoffs. Thursday will probably be a run/bike day. I'll let you know what we do on Friday. Saturday I'm going for a 45-mile bike ride. Sunday, well Sunday may just be another rest day...we'll see.

1 comment:

MUDNYC said...

Phil, you are a fitness goddess! I can't wait to get out to Seattle and see you and meet your man. I can't believe I haven't met him yet. Go go go, run run run!