Tim constantly reminds himself how much he loves the food in Jamaica, it is all good and let's just say that our workouts did not exceed the amount of good food we ate. So needless to say we did eat well and we did put on a little weight.
I know I have a triathlon that I'm working towards, so I will share with you my limited time of training. I did a total of 4 workouts while on vacation, my initial plan for my 14 days on the island was to do at least 8, so I was 50% there. I did a 1600m swim, and three runs that were 3-plus miles. I cannot lie it's been a while since I have run in heat like that. I truly missed that amount of sweat running down my face, my back and my arms. I do wish I had done a few more workouts but the hammock just kept on calling my name.
Tomorrow I will share with you our wonderful getaway in Negril at Catcha Falling Star.

No comments:
Post a Comment