It's all over, 100 days of taking Malaika's picture is no more. People keep on asking me if I will continue taking pictures...what do you think?
I had big plans for this project I really wanted to get creative with the shots that I took. Although that did not happen, it did remind me to pick up my camera everyday and it also made me realize how much I enjoy taking pictures of little people.
Malaika went in for her 4-month check up (she turns 4-months old next week). She's 15lbs 3.8oz, 25" long and her head circumfrence is 42.3cm. That means that she's 90th percentile for her weight and between 50th and 75th for her height.
2 comments:
Well done chica! Love the pics and of course I think we all know you'll keep takin' 'em. What's the next project? See you soon ..
Not sure, maybe some Macro work
Post a Comment