Red Haired Dreadlocks Baby
Well, not everything. We made the official announcement about 2-weeks ago, but I am happy to make this announcement on my blog. I am pregnant and currently 13.5-weeks along. The due date was originally May 19th but after today's ultrasound we were given a due date of May 11th. I just have to say that this calculating of how many weeks I am and when the due date is tends to be a little off and some what confusing so as far as I'm concerned the wee one will choose to come when he/she is ready.
So far I've been feeling really good. No morning sickness but felt nauseated most mornings while on my Montana trip. I have been extremely tired and require at least an hour nap in the middle of my day and I haven't noticed any major or should I say specific cravings apart from always wanting carbs. Getting into a regular exercise routine has had it's challenges since I returned from Missoula so I am trying to get my body out (even in the rain) for at least a 2-4 mile walk each day. I will probably add swimming to my workout as the weather continues to change.
This is an exciting time for Tim and I and we are looking forward to sharing more photos and updates on the wee one with all of our family and friends.

3 comments:
WHAT? OMG! PHIL! Congrats! YAY! I'm so happy for you!
love,
mud
Congratulations!!
I am soooo excited for you both.
Is Baby Dugaw kicking as yet, being as fit as Mummy is?
Congrats Philly Bell!! Soooo very thrilled for you both. I've bookmarked your blog - very cool btw. Hugs and Kisses for you both. XO - Lisa Levy
Post a Comment