I was 15-years old when I picked up my first camera and when it came to what I wanted to be when I grew up, professional photography was number two on the list under professional beach volleyball player.
Well, it's now twenty years later and one year ago I had made the decision that I ither needed to get back to the beach or take my photography to the next level. With my husbands support I have decided to do the latter.
Beginning on Saturday I will be attending the Rocky Mountain School of Photography in Missoula, Montana for two weeks. I'm not expecting to come back a professional but I am expecting the dream to become even more alive.
I'm not sure how much blogging I will be doing but I do look forward to sharing my experience with all of you.
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Phil, this is the happiest news I've heard in a while. It's so right for you, and you will be awesome. I'm excited for you to be following your dream!
Post a Comment