Tim and I completed the Issaquah Sprint Triathlon on Saturday with our spirits high. We felt we had worked hard and done really well. It was good for me to do this race as a practice run for the big event coming up in Bend, OR. I must admit it seemed to be the perfect distance. To think I will be doing twice the amount in less than 4 weeks.
Tim was thinking about doing the Pacific Crest Tri and he had told me that he would make the decision at the end of the sprint triathlon. His first words to me as he crossed the finish line were, "honey you are on your own". He enjoys racing and competing and I believe he will do another sprint race with me at the end of the summer. It's the 6.2-mile run at the end of an olympic event that doesn't thrill him too much. He loves to swim and bike, running is just not his thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment