It's been quite the weekend and now quite the week. Tim's niece was married on Saturday and so a part of the Canadian crew came out to visit. Tom and Jen are staying with us this week. We enjoyed the wedding on Saturday, spent sunday at Gramee, Mom, Donna (it depends on who she is to you) for Mother's Day and last night we went to watch the Black Eyed Peas. They were good, really good. Today we are heading down to Mt. Saint Helens and the rest of the week is packed with ferry rides, tours under the city of Seattle and horseback riding.
During all of this I must keep up with my training. So Sunday I went for a run, with Tim, and the rest of the week will see me in the pool, on my bike and running. I tell you, there is no rest for the weary.
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment